don't click here

Dream Crafter

This game is amazing!, I'm just hoping for more updates in the future, the enemies are fun and the abilities are fun to use! .3.
Reactions: CashEA08
B
bigboi
how do u open the game
Y
Yahia
I can't download it
One question: Is there any way to disable infinite jumps? I'm making a mod where it's a generic platformer and I have no coding experience to start from scratch. Any help would be appreciated!
J
JINGKA
commentaire sur téléc harg
good and all but whenever i try to play my friend's level this happens

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:

DoAdd :1: undefined value
at gml_Script_import_level_image
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_import_level_image (line -1)
gml_Script_level_select_menu
gml_Script_menu_control
gml_Object_oGlobal_Step_1

if anyone could help me
Last edited:
gui0108
gui0108
nvm found the problem was discord altering the image a bit
3O9XT
3O9XT
wait wat
really good game
it has some lack of features in-game and in the game files for modification,but considering that it is a game that needs a lot of work to look amazing,it is pretty good until now
and add that sword guy already if possible,that looks very cool
Reactions: OneOldPerson
O
OneOldPerson
O
OneOldPerson
Its called Ripple Star
F
Fernando PC
what do i do to play it?
yay
yay
you need to download it,and then import it in the dream craft in the ''play'' screen

Absolutely fantastic. Manages to have endless possibilities. It's basically Mario Maker for Kirby. Absolutely fucking lit, can't wait to see if you take it even further. 10/10, 5 stars, one of my favorite games from SAGE this year.
E
EG7
I downloaded the game, but it says I don't have d3dx9_43.dll downloaded. I can't figure out what it means.
Howdy there, big fan of the kirby series. I understand this game was intended for windows, but I was wondering about the wine support for mac. The problem I seem to be enduring is, whenever I try to play any level it will crash saying something along the lines of: "gml_script_pal_swap_set" "gml_object_oplayer_draw_o" I also understand this is still in development, but I just was wondering if there is a way around the crash using the wine application on mac.
G
Gamepro1236
oh i forgot to say i use Windows XP service pack 2
Eclipse
Eclipse
Can you give it to me as it appeared?
G
Gamepro1236
i send a pic or something?
Very fun to use maker game.
Reactions: Eclipse
Eclipse
Eclipse
I am afraid I require more information.
W
WrenchingSquire
i followed the download instructions from the download link on the website and got the files on my computer. i then placed the game shortcut on my desktop. upon trying to open the game, i am shown a window showing what files the dream crafter is stored amongst. i click on the dream crafter icon at the top of the list, click the open button at the bottom right of the window, and it closes. the game doesnt open and i am left to repeat the process yet again.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Did you extract all of the files?
i cant even download it there is no download button SUCKS
[Edit note from admin: You don't get to tank a game's score because you derped on the big download button. Lack of download, even if that were the case, is not a reason to rate a game 1 star. Unacceptable and janked up, not fair to the thousands of hours put into this project for someone to tank the score cause of their own inability to see the extreme obvious]
Last edited by a moderator:
Eclipse
Eclipse
Untrue. Look to the upper/middle right side of your screen on this page. See the sections called DOWNLOADS with the file called "DreamCrafter v0_1_3e..." in it? Download that.
S
Sonic Fan Games HQ
A
Asper18
I have seen in the game files that there are mid bosses, how do I unlock them?