don't click here

David Get Keen SAGE 2021 Demo

General Information

Revision 4 Changes:
-Removed flickering effect from the opening animation
-Made rain effect in the 'Metal Nightmare' level more subtle
-Fixed rare bug where the game could sometimes softlock when pressing pause and finishing a stage on the same frame
-Locked off all non 16:9 aspect ratio resolutions in the launch menu to prevent players from playing in unintended aspect ratios

KEEN TIME

WARNING: This game contains exactly one swear word (not a joke) (also let me know if you see it)

David, and his elite team of contracted Keens, run a business where they kick bum, take names, and drink coffee. You won't get to see any of that though. What we have here is a slack demo with a bunch of video game levels for you to play.

This game is a fast paced 3d platformer, with an old school video game aesthetic. You take control of David, who can take advantage of the environment to build up momentum and speed, allowing you to zoom across levels.

Floaty Farm

munchity grubs

Professional Trickman

toby hanks

METAL NIGHTMARE

mood

WOW, WE HAVE TRADING CARDS TOO

my favorite character

Alternate Download Links:

Mediafire https://www.mediafire.com/file/mhmgacpi3tvbkl8/DGKSAGE2021REV4.rar/file
IndieDB: https://www.indiedb.com/games/david-get-keen/downloads/david-get-keen-sage-2021-demo

Comments

Cool game! I thought the lighting in Metal Nightmare was a bit dark (I had trouble seeing the platforms sometimes!) but other than that I really enjoyed how much flow the game has. Seems like a big improvement over last year!

The game plays great! It's a lot of fun to run around in the first level. I didn't like metal nightmare, I also had trouble seeing where I was going, but the vibe was great. I wish the levels were a lot larger through and I feel like the flow of my movement would get cut off regularly. There's not many good fast passed 3D platformers so I'm keen to see where this game goes!

Item information

Added by
The Jazzyman
Views
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from The Jazzyman

Share this item