don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Crashawk

General Information

Crashawk is a tight, retro-style 2D platformer inspired by the Game Boy and Super Game Boy accessories. Use the unique crashing mechanic to ricochet off walls and make your way through the singleplayer campaign or bound off the ground to demolish your friends in the multiplayer battle mode!

If you like the game and/or want to get more frequent updates on my work, consider joining my studio Discord or checking out the game's Itch Page!

swLYqM.png
lbkGyb.png
MTEHhs.png
h3UhR6.png
XO1we+.png
hnHX6Q.png
gApwbR.png

Comments

It's a shame this demo is only 2 levels long, because I think this has a ton of potential. The central mechanics are simple, but they're unqiue and intuitive. I really want to see how the gameplay would be expanded with further levels and gimmicks. If I had to critique something other the length, I do feel like the coins do tell you a bit too much what to do instead of letting the player figure out things themselves (although this might just be because they're early game levels).

This is probably too much to ask for at this point in development, but I'd love to try out the multiplayer mode against AI bots.

Item information

Added by
Super Citrus
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from Super Citrus

Share this item