don't click here
When will demo 3 be out?
Amazing work!
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Thanks! Will take a while longer but yeah, we're slowly working on this all
For the first non-sonic related SAGE game i've played, it's really fun (if you couldn't tell lmao). The sprite work is very smooth, expressive and it's just beautiful! The game is really good-looking, especially the third stage. Crash plays pretty well and the level design for his levels is also pretty good. Coco's stages aren't as good, but they're still really fun. (What I mean by not as good is mostly stuff like the Big TNT, which first-timers will most likely be confused by, thus costing them a few lives. Also I died because when landing Coco would suddenly go backwards, despite me holding right. It doesn't mean she's not good, it's just that she needs some improvement.) The music is really good, too. Overall, for a demo (and a non-sonic related game at SAGE) this is pretty good. Keep up the good work!
Edit: sorry i'm an ignorant piece of shit and didn't read the crate guide at all. At this point my only issue with the Coco stages is the reverse glitch.
Crash+woahdicoot.gif
I never got to play any crash games until about 8 months ago when I found a ps1 for 3 bucks at a Goodwill and absolutely loved them. I then saw the first demo played on OneyPlays and wanted to give them a shot and I must say I love it, The game captures that style of, "it just feels good to move" kinda gameplay with a lot of room for player skill with the movement system to be shown off. I love the sprites they're very fun and bouncy, it fits the crash style really well. Huge props to the dev I wish you could get the same treatment as the dudes who got to make Sonic mania but seeing as how Crash is owned by Activision, thats sadly not likely to happen. But keep up the great work! :D
Reactions: T.K.O
The second demo game was cool, I went through all the levels and collected almost all the crystals, and the last secret level was very difficult to pass on time. Animations, gameplay and abilities are awesome. Waiting for the third part of the demo or have a full game, I hope that it will also be a hundred times steeper.

P.S. Old life / crash's avatar was better.
Reactions: T.K.O
Having never previously played any of the Crash games, I went into this quite skeptical. Though I must say if the official games are at least half as aesthetically pleasing and fun to play as your game is, then I must give this serious an honest try.
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Hey thanks! And yeah, Crash games are generally quite pretty. Don't start from Crash 1 though, that one is the most difficult one from the originals. Crash 2 is prooobably the best for starters, though Crash 3 would do quite well too.
I had to create an account just to write something great about this, I just wanted to say I've had so much fun with both of your demos and am so excited to see what you come up with next. You have a charming style and clearly have a grip on game design and what fun is. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was playing, I haven't had this feeling from a Crash Bandicoot game since my childhood. You are the hero Crash needs. Please keep it coming.
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Hey thank you! I used to draw 2D Crash stages on graph paper when I was a kid, it's fun to finally work on a proper fangame.
Need more of this, the animations and gameplay is really fun.
COOL
I downloaded this becuse i saw OneyPlays play it and it seemed interesting.When i downloaded the game and got into the first level...IT was AMAZING!!!I completed it in an hour and.Please make more!
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox
Working towards demo 3 and a full game!
Wow...this is one great demo! First off I love Crash and Coco's models they look wonderful so does all of the game! Secondly this feels like the GBA titles which is awesome. All 3 levels here are incredibly fun to play especially the Coco driving level it's super fresh and a really well designed level in fact all 3 of the levels are designed great. I would ramble on more but this review would be too long lol. Anyways this is a fantastic demo and i can't wait to see the finished product!
Stays true to the original Crash games which is a nice thing.