don't click here

Sonic Infinity Engine - Crisis City Demo

Project Overview

The demo level is made on Infinity Engine based on Unreal Engine 4.

The engine was created by developer under nickname Oban, after a long development, he abandoned the project and left the engine code for other enthusiasts who want to continue its work. The level itself did in his spare time from April, along with this, learn how the engine works.

At the moment, another demo level is being developed on this engine.
Therefore, if you are interested in news about the development of engine itself and the levels for it, you are welcome to our server in discord. There we have a lot of interesting things:

Discord link: https://discordapp.com/invite/ugtuvXq

I cannot attach as a file, so there will be a link to download: (WIN 64)

Screenshots and media!

Bonus Content

• APPROXIMATE MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 4 GB Direct3D 11&12
    • DirectX: Version 11&12
    • Storage: ~5 GB available space

Credits

This was helped by such guys as:
Serimax, Swelly, Nekahhhhsup, Hes // IE +, M-A-X

Latest reviews

I don't know why people will say "Better than the original" to ANY version of ANY Sonic 06 level.

This was waaay too buggy. This engine wasn't designed for this type of level. The part where you rocket off the speed boosters and onto the rail... I had to do that at least 10 times because it was super hard to land perfectly on the thin rail... and you didn't add kill planes properly so even though I fell to the bottom of the stage, I didn't die.

The Mach Speed section ... okay I get adding the wisps to make it easier to gain boost speed... but the issue is it's very hard to see them when you're boosting. Also not being able to see the tornado behind you was an issue as well as, with this engine, when you do the lightspeed dash, you come to an almost stop, so that option is pretty much out. It'd be better if you could light speed across the rows of rings and keep your speed.

I managed to finish it, but this really needs some work to be good
Reactions: xinconety and BOLT
L
likeasonic
best game ever

Comments

Item information

Added by
BOLT
Views
Comments
Reviews