don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Complete Sonic & Shadow

General Information

Download Sonic & Shadow: https://sonicshadow.itch.io/sonic-shadow <- Click here

The story develops the relationship between Sonic and Shadow who will have to work together when they are involved in an incident that takes them to an alternate future timeline.

The game consists of three open worlds and 15 linear stages. To unlock the linear phases (Routes) you need to get time crystals that are scattered both in the world and along the same routes. More advanced routes also require you to have completed a specific number of routes.

Linear routes are combinations of classic levels such as Palm tree panic + Green hills.

List of open worlds and linear routes:
World 1: Green Palm Island

-Route 0: Angel Palm Island

-Route 1: Palm Hills

-Route 2: Green Panic

-Route 3: Hydro Future

-Route 4: Mushroom Hill

-Route 5: Starlight Town

-Route 6: Boss 1

World 2: Hydro Island

- Route 7: Treetop Joyroad
- Route 8: Ride Safari

- Route 9: Tropical Forest
- Route 10: Water Rush
- Route 11: Boss 2

Open World 3: Desert Park Island

Route 12: Savanha Carnival
Route 13: Deep Oasis
Route 14: Pyramid Panic
Route 15: Boss 3

-You can play the whole game with a friend using the 2 Players mode-
42.png

The game has full controller support (Xbox controller recommended)
Reactions: roy12312345

Comments

The world design is really beautiful, but the game is borderline unplayable due to the awful frame rate. I'm on a mid-range gaming PC but since the shadow quality and window size options straight up don't work, and the game logic is tied to the frame rate, my inputs drop like crazy, even if I could tell what I was doing.

The world design is really beautiful, but the game is borderline unplayable due to the awful frame rate. I'm on a mid-range gaming PC but since the shadow quality and window size options straight up don't work, and the game logic is tied to the frame rate, my inputs drop like crazy, even if I could tell what I was doing.
Thank you for letting me know. I just uploaded a new version with the configuration working properly and also added more graphic options for you to play with so you can get more FPS.

Last edited:
Thank you for letting me know. I just uploaded a new version with the configuration working properly and also added more graphic options for you to play with so you can get more FPS.
RAD! Can't wait to check it out, I love the Infinity Engine framework so it's great to see so many projects made with it

RAD! Can't wait to check it out, I love the Infinity Engine framework so it's great to see so many projects made with it
Actually i uploaded a new update right now adding even more graphic options and also did a nice optimization in the world 1 so you would have more FPS. It's already available

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I'm not able to play it, since the fps is unplayable. I have a GTX750ti, which should be capable of running UE4 decently. Is there any way you can optimize it? I'm very interested in this fan game, considering I completed your Sonic Souls project just recently.

Tried to play the game and couldn't even make it past the beginning since it basically froze (after all the menus lagged a ton). Is this just how all infinity engine fangames are? Nearly unplayable to anyone without a high end PC?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to play it, since the fps is unplayable. I have a GTX750ti, which should be capable of running UE4 decently. Is there any way you can optimize it? I'm very interested in this fan game, considering I completed your Sonic Souls project just recently.
You have to make sure to have the minimun system requirements for Unreal 5

System requirements:

Operating System:
Windows 10 or higher
Processor:
Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory:
8 GB RAM
Graphics Card:
DirectX 11 or 12 compatible graphics card

You have to make sure to have the minimun system requirements for Unreal 5

System requirements:

Operating System:
Windows 10 or higher
Processor:
Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory:
8 GB RAM
Graphics Card:
DirectX 11 or 12 compatible graphics card
Oh, so it's UE5?! Man, that blows. I was looking forward to playing it, but unfortunately, it seems I won't be able to. Thanks for the answer.

Here are my basic specs:

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX 24-Core Processor 3.00 GHz

EVGA NVIDIA 1080Ti 11GB

64GB of RAM

I'm unsure as to why I cannot run this game above 30FPS on low settings...

I actually wouldn't recommend Mega contrary to what some others have said because that will give users a file limit download where they can only download so many gb a day, you were smart going with google drive. That is the way to go.

Your quota exceeded, so I won't be downloading this. I wish you folks would use Mega.
An easy way to get around that for most things, if you have a google account, is to open the gdrive link but then navigate to your own drive.google account, right click file in your "recently shared" section, then "make a copy". It will copy the file to your personal drive so you can download it then. just make sure to delete it from your personal gdrive and trash after you have downloaded it, since you have a limited amount of space.

At first I downloaded the link for free the game didnt work at all. I spent a little money and the game worked a little. Do i need to pay more so the game works better?

i know i'm late but can someone help me when i got the game in my file explorer i didn't even see the game can someone help me.

Item information

Added by
Doky
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Fan Games

Share this item