don't click here

Rodea Eternal

Project Overview

This is a fangame based on Yuji Naka's game "Rodea the Sky Soldier" for the Wii.

You control a flying robot named Rodea through levels made of floating islands. You can fly freely simply by pointing and clicking. Explore or speedrun as you like, defeat enemies, and reach the goal.

This version is still an early demo, so there is only one (temporary) level, and a number of mechanics have not been implemented yet (such as walking, or dying from contact with enemies).

Screenshots and media!

rodea_1.jpg
rodea_4.jpg
rodea_2.jpg
rodea_3.jpg
rodea_5.jpg

Credits

Game made by Kentilan.
Most resources used in this game have been extracted from the official Wii game "Rodea the Sky Soldier" © KADOKAWA GAMES / PROPE
Reactions: AortaPlatinum

Latest reviews

The game controls very well and is a solid adaptation of the wii pointer functionality. One downside is the lack of movement on foot.

Comments

YOOOOOOO A MF RODEA FAN GAME?!
I couldn't even have imagined it.
This is rad as hell man, the fact that I've played the original on Dolphin using a mouse to replicate IR controls and then was able to jump into this and immediately, shows just how closely the feel is replicated.
If you ever do more work on this project I'd be down to clown for sure man. Also if you ever add in any sort of voice clips the game needs to crash at the end if playing with the English voices [NIS America was on some DUMMY shit bro]

Item information

Added by
Kentilan
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in SAGE 2019 [Archive]

Share this item