don't click here

Tiny Thor

General Information

discord_banner.png

ravenA_idle00_mirrored.gif
What's this game about?
ravenB_idle00.gif

Tiny Thor is a platformer with a 16-bit aesthetic and fresh gameplay. Central to the game design and in the grip of the protagonist is Mjölnir, the legendary hammer. It can be freely aimed and bounces off of surfaces and enemies, enabling all kinds of trick shots.

TinyThorBugBounce.gif

The game has been carefully designed around this premise: Hit enemies in their weak spots, trigger that switch behind the corner or jam it between a wall and the boss for consecutive hits, while you dodge its attacks.

TinyThorBeeline.gif

The combat takes turns with platforming, sometimes tight and precise, sometimes loose and flowing, and is regularly escalated into exhilarating boss battles, which will test your mettle.

TinyThorKraken.gif

Some light physics puzzles which utilise the unique mechanics of our second, bouncy protagonist round off the experience.

TinyThorPuzzle.gif

All of this happens within a meticulously crafted and beautifully rendered world that holds many surprises, secrets and wonders waiting for you.

TinyThorWonder.gif

ravenA_idle00_mirrored.gif
Features
ravenB_idle00.gif

RedDia.gif
16-Bit pixel art by the legendary Henk Nieborg

RedDia.gif
Pumpin’ soundtrack by the equally legendary Chris Hülsbeck

RedDia.gif
Master the ricocheting hammer throws to overwhelm enemies

RedDia.gif
Learn awesome special capabilities and weapon upgrades

RedDia.gif
Explore over 30 handcrafted levels across three distinct worlds

RedDia.gif
Challenging boss fights, each with unique mechanics

RedDia.gif
Pick your brain to solve environmental puzzles

RedDia.gif
Discover lots of secrets and collect the hidden gems to unlock challenge levels

RedDia.gif
A story about a boy taking responsibility

Comments

My Computer flags this game as being a virus, I want to check it out but I'm curious if anyone knows if it is safe/ why that might have happened this first?

I wishlisted this game on Steam about four years ago. I'm thrilled to see it finally has a demo! I wish the controls were rebindable and I was repeatedly confused that pressing the aim key twice failed to throw the hammer, but the graphics were as lovely as I'd hoped for and I can already see the gameplay shaping up to be interesting in these early levels. The boss was really good.

I wishlisted this game on Steam about four years ago. I'm thrilled to see it finally has a demo! I wish the controls were rebindable and I was repeatedly confused that pressing the aim key twice failed to throw the hammer, but the graphics were as lovely as I'd hoped for and I can already see the gameplay shaping up to be interesting in these early levels. The boss was really good.
Hi. Thanks for playing the demo. Controls will be rebindable in the final game (indeed they already are, but we have no UI in the demo - however you can edit the controller.ini file in the game's data directory for now).

Item information

Added by
jochen
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

Share this item