don't click here

Sonic Battle R - Public Prototype

Project Overview

SonicBattleRlogo.png

SHIFT TO CHAOS!
The public Prototype is here

20+ Players Online Multiplayer!

Gather your friends and see who is truly the fastest in this no hold bared fast track. Featuring many different stages from the Sonic series, enhancing the stages with new features for multiplayer.
Join the Discord! BattleCrossFEVER.com

Features:
Customize Characters
Win Items
Hub Worlds
Unseen mechanics to the Sonic Series
Chaos Shift

DOWNLOAD NOW (MIRROR)

Screenshots and media!

Credits

Team Cross FEVER:
JMan - Creator / Game Designer / Programmer / Level Designer / Modeler / Animator / Artist / Ripper
RedBlur - Animator / Modeler / Artist
Jalex777 - Stage Ripper
ZettaSlow - Amazing Logo
Hupper - Sonic's Portrait

Latest reviews

Mixing Sonic Battle and Sonic R was an incredibly genius idea! That, and it's a 3D game! Also, the UI is really cool! I like it! Add to that the music and how smooth it runs!
Israel Rodriguez
Israel Rodriguez
I hope they add the tails doll as a referents to the Sonic R creepypasta in the updates to come!
Reactions: Foxeh and JMan
Can you make it so you can go to a random server and play casually

Comments

Hi! I love the concept for this! I was wondering if you could help me out though. im trying to play this multiplayer, but when i type in my friends SBR code and click connect nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong?

Hi! I love the concept for this! I was wondering if you could help me out though. im trying to play this multiplayer, but when i type in my friends SBR code and click connect nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong?
did they forward port 7500 UDP. Also make sure the host's firewall isn't blocking the connection

Hello, The game seems to have a great pontential, i played 2/3 days ago with a friend in his computer and i like it, i asked him to send me the link to download the game to race other day online, i downloaded the game today (Via Mirror Google Drive, the other link din't work for me) and when i tried to open it, an error appears telling that the game only runs on x64Bits, so i cant play it...
Q: The game will be able to run x86/x32bits other update?

Pd: Sorry if i have bad English, im not a native talker

Hello! The Game is seem to be Amazing, i like speciually some secret levels hiden in like..nowhere :emoji_laughing: and so..It's cool and it's very fun to play with his friends with some Differents characters for maybe some new strategies like maybe, Knuckles witch he will fly up the Dino Jungle by example (sorry if i write bad the name) and ect and ect. Well this is good! and..is this normal that the Spindash is a little..weird? I mean like..He go very slow when i Reacing and when i'm in the Hub, it's like a normal spindash like, everythings okay. I dunno if this is a little bug when we launch the first time or..i don't know. But it's still a very good and original game! I have a Question (or two lol) about this..if you want upgrade it. Do you accept some requests for new characters or stages, or maybe some events like in a random moment, there? If yes maybe put some Events or other gamemode like, maybe like a Boss Vs. Like We Race and while we Race we should kill the Boss, but if we Finish the race but we don't kill the boss, we lose. But if we kill the Boss, we win. After you can put some gamemode simple or more fun like...Team Race and maybe some characters to unlocked, plus hats if possible. Well..That's all that i propose. Thanks for create this fun game and i hope you will continue! Well see ya!

Amazing game!! Love the potential and can't wait to see the final product. Definitely gonna keep my eye out for this one. Great work again!!

I just looked at the Description and thought to myself... "Seems neat.... Custom Characters?... I... need... this..."

Item information

Added by
JMan
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.27 star(s) 11 ratings

Downloads

More in SAGE 2018 [Archive]

More from JMan