don't click here

Not so Simple Sonic Advance 2 Worlds (Sage '21 Game Demo)

General Information

nssadv2 sage 2021 demo banner.png

I apologize for the long wait and I thank you for being patient with me. I am happy to announce the update is FINALLY HERE! This update includes a revamped + extended Act 1 and newly included Act 2. I hope these levels are long enough for you to enjoy in this small game demo!

Not so Simple Sonic Advance 2 Worlds (or Not so Simple Sonic Advance Worlds 2, you can call it either way) is a work in progress Sonic Advance 2 framework made in Not so Simple Sonic Worlds and it is the sequel to the first Sonic Advance framework released back in April 2021. Much like the actual game It features the returning cast from Sonic Advance along with Cream the Rabbit being introduced into the mix. This is a short game demo to showcase the wip framework featuring one zone with 2 acts including a boss. A lot of effort has been put into this short demo and it ain't much but it's honest work so I hope you enjoy!

The framework will be open-source when it is finished, just like the first one :)

Controls:
Move-Arrow Keys
Jump-Z
Action-X
(You can use Action moves in the air as well and either action varies depending on the character)

Tips:
1. When launching off a ramp, spring, or rail, you can press any directional button along with the action button to do a trick any of the four directions you choose from! ( Up/Down/Left/Right + X while Airborne).
2. Sonic, Knuckles, and Amy can you use their Down Air trick freely as they wish.
3. With Sonic and Amy, and press or Hold the jump button to jump off really high while pulling off a stylishly maneuver!
4. While playing as Cream, after jumping press Down+ X to have Cheese swirl around you and take out enemies if they happen to come in contact with him!
5. Sonic can homeattack enemies as long as they're close and underhim. Simply press jump twice in the air when an enemy is nearby. You can also double-tap left or right to dash in the air.
6. Press the right button right before the START appears on countdown to get a boost start!

THIS GAME IS DOES NOT HAVE A VIRUS: Unfortunately the way it was complied in clickteam fusion it gets passed off as a false positive by most antivirus protection scanners but I can assure you this has no virus.

100%
- Levels design

100%
- Gameplay

80%
-Framework finished

Screenshots:
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

NOT SO SIMPLE ADVANCE 2 DEMO LOGO.png

Latest reviews

This is really interesting, well structured. Note that the base is not so simple sonic worlds, which makes it even more fantastic
Reactions: Ice
Ice
Ice
thank you so much!
memories of my childhood

Comments

It seems to run in slowmo for me, even if I force it to use my gpu. I'll redownload it and try again.
It's working fine now

Last edited:
I figured it out after messing around with the original NSSS Advance Worlds - it was the controller driver/plugin that was slowing the game down. I think i'll try using a different controller since Xbox controllers don't seem to be friendly to the games

I really enjoy this! I myself am a huge fan SA2 so seeing this enhanced version of one of my favorite games is dream come true!
Keep this good work up, I will be here to support your creations.

I really enjoy this! I myself am a huge fan SA2 so seeing this enhanced version of one of my favorite games is dream come true!
Keep this good work up, I will be here to support your creations.
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me and I appreciate it!

Item information

Added by
Ice
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Fan Games

More from Ice

Share this item