don't click here

General Information

Overview
Rush and Blush is a visual novel about Sonic and Blaze slowly developing a romantic relationship toward another.
Sonic loves Blaze, but has trouble expressing his feelings for her.
Yet Blaze loves Sonic, but she also has trouble expressing her feelings for him.
Come help them figuring out what to say so they can win the love of each another!

This project is only a demo, and there is more to come later.

Latest reviews

Amazing Game. As a Sonaze shipper, I really adored the way it was show. I was crying of happiness after seeing someone made a Sonaze visual novel
E
E7108
WHY
L
L3vks174
why
K
Kubiks
as a normal person i ask WHY THE F#CK WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT

Comments

Okay, as a major Sonaze fan, I knew I had to check this demo out. I'll be honest, I went it expecting it to be trash. The art style is... a choice but it's clean and the music doesn't loop properly (don't think I wouldn't notice Persona 4 music) but the writing? The writing is shockingly good. I'm honestly not entirely certain if Sonic and Blaze are fully in-character but the banter between them was actually very well written. They just ooze chemistry. I'm actually looking forward to seeing more of this.

On another note, you might want to look into shifting from Unity to Ren'Py. Ren'Py is specifically designed to make visual novels so it'll probably make your life a lot easier.

why are ships even a thing cause 1. what if people don't like it 2. what if the creator of the characters are uncomfortable 3.this is a sonic rush dating game 4. why would you do this

Item information

Added by
TheEternalSamurai
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from TheEternalSamurai