don't click here

metal sonic : a really short demo

General Information

my fangame is a game where metal sonic basically goes places from the flying battery using teleportation pods. its at the moment just a demo with one act. i made this in about 3 weeks so its not what i originally envisioned and is missing some things. i hope whoever plays this enjoys it! -butterscotch.

Latest reviews

me gusta este fangame , aunque sea una demo muy corta , si tienes tiempo , podrias mejorar por ejemplo en salto y el super peel out
Reactions: ShadowJackall
NOTO G
NOTO G
For a 3 week demo, you did a good job! The fidelity of this gives me sonic flash game vibes but better, Knuckles Chaotix was definitely a great pick in terms of your short demo and I'm surprised how well you did with the physics so far (like the loop de loop)! Keep it up!
Superior_GIONDONOM_of_War
Superior_GIONDONOM_of_War
This is a really great thing you've done! I'm now a big fan! Say, could you.. um.. make it like Sonic the Hedgehog 2? WIth, like, a Metal sidekick or something? And can you do a boss battle against Infinite. I'm a good story-maker, so you can ask me for a good storyline!
S
ShadowJackall
Hey superior_GIONDONOM_of_War, perhaps yeah, i wanna keep working on it after im done with my 3d platformer project. also i gotta release SOMETHING for sage 2021, so who knows i think i might pick it up again now with my more refined sonic engine.

Comments

Item information

Added by
ShadowJackall
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games