don't click here

Sonic Quantum Collision

General Information

Welcome to our built from the ground up Sonic fan game.
It looks Classic, but a little fresher - there's a good reason for that!
This isn't just Classic Sonic, this is Classic Sonic with a brand new pair of sneakers. We aim to bridge the gap between Classic and Modern Sonic, in a way that the likes of Advance and *shudder* Sonic 4 couldn't!

Please not this is just a demo, things are subject to change yada yada, you get the gist I'm sure. We will be improving based on your feedback!
You'll only get to play as True Blue here, but rest assured we got some epic things lined up for the Spin Yellow and Rad Red too!

Featuring:
- Classic Sonic gameplay, tweaked and enhanced
- Intertwining story, each following a character with a unique gameplay and levels (non of which will suck)
- Knuckles has his hat
- Vast and expansive levels to race through, explore and enjoy
- Fresh new visuals and slight redesigns for added awesome
- Knuckles has his hat
- New and intuitive abilities, but without the extra buttons
- New mechanics, items and (good) gimmicks
- Knuckles has his hat
- Amazing pixel art that will make you just want to stop and stare
- An OST to get you banging your head from now until Sonic Riders 4
- Knuckles has his hat
- Knuckles has his hat

Andddd we're live, hope we made it in time, we exist, we have a demo, you should go play it! (Can you find the special stages tho?)
While you're at it, check out our Twitter for more info, goodies, leaks, concept art and showcases!
https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sonic

Sonic_art_1.png Tails.png knuckles_offcl.png Eggman_1c.png MSonic_offcl.png

Latest reviews

its pretty gud 👍
i LOVE the cutscenes, want more of that
sonic feels a little slippery smh, can be a bit scary when on edges or making tight platforming.
ah, platforming: got a few moments where i went "was i suppose to be fast and launch myself up here or is there another way"
one issue i had was the enemies, but this might just be me sucking at the game: sonic either bounces too high or too low, and it can be a bit tricky to bounce from badnik to badnik

special stages can be spammed apparently (was that supposed to happen). if you know all the locations, you can just endlessly play the special stages if you lose. "lost at this one? no worries, go to the other stage. lost that one too? the first one got reset, lets go there again". maybe its cause this game is still not finished, but i had fun abusing it

momentum can be picked back up pretty easily (and i found to be spindashing more than dropdash, unlike how i usually play it)
the rail grinding: it okay. you cant entirely land on it unless its at the start of the rail, which is a bit sad but its fine. got caught aback when running at high speeds and thought i clipped through it

that eggman sprite is lowkey nightmare fuel tho

Knuckles has a hat. 5 stars.
Reactions: flamefire2000
I love the game and everything it entails but how can i use my wired switch controller with it as preesing k when I start the game doesn't work
sonicgamer89O
The game is really amazing and all, but how do I connect a controller
D
Dantober11
where is the download button
Nikostormkilla
Nikostormkilla
go to "downloads" and click the zip file, it should download
S
savameatboy
i have played Sonic Quantum collision over so many years! are you sure?

Comments

Sonic feels great and animations are quite impressing. But optimization is not that good. I have horrible lags on the second level with rain. Also 1st boss have only one attack and he is slow as hell.

Sonic feels great and animations are quite impressing. But optimization is not that good. I have horrible lags on the second level with rain. Also 1st boss have only one attack and he is slow as hell.
We have noticed that! We found out that the lag was caused by the excessive number of plants. Don't worry, we'll fix that in the next version! Salutations from the team!

how you doing? i have played Sonic Quantum Collision as sonic i speedrun it for 1st try for the chaos emerald i failed i got for second try and beat the level and Eggman i like the design and animation love it Tubhero the creator IF you listening to this I love your animation and dialogue that game is fun gameplay is amazing good drop dash spin dash also impressive i have credit to you my good sir keep up the good work also it's my first time try out

This game, is just 10 out of 10
I love the music, the sonic-crackers-style world map and the art style is great, you brought back knuckles hat from that one sonic movie everyone forgot about, and the act 2 boss is quite a challenge

2 problems I found with the game though

1. If you open the game with a controller, and press the pause button, it crashes
  2. I do not have easy access to a windows PC, so if you could make a port for MacOS, or even Linux, that would be a great help!

Thanks for making this masterpiece of a game! :)

Item information

Added by
Sonic Quantum Collision
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.71 star(s) 14 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item