don't click here

Sonic Robo Blast!: Knothole Coast Demo

General Information

bandicam 2020-08-17 10-59-28-504.png

"It’s a Robo Blast from the past!" It’s time for a brand new version of Sonic Robo Blast! The classic fan game last updated back in 1998, modernized with love and care on the Core Plus Framework! Take control of Sonic, Tails*, Knuckles* and a special guest, as you venture through the evil scientist Doctor Eggman’s brand new base of operation: Robotropic! And put a stop to his plan to snatch all the rings on the planet!

Play through the first two acts of our first playable stage: Knothole Coast Zone, and find out what the mad genius is up to on this isolated island!

*Tails and Knuckles are currently unavailable in this demo, sorry for the inconvenience!

~Screenshots~

bandicam 2020-08-17 10-56-25-592.png

bandicam 2020-08-17 10-57-22-027.png

bandicam 2020-08-17 10-58-10-144.png

Latest reviews

i never played the original sonic robo blast or even sonic robo blast 2 but this game gave me a good time, i will be waiting the full version
Reactions: sanic da heg
H
hmmmmmmmmmm
me too
so far an amazing recreation of the game. keep up the amazing work!
ktzpringle
ktzpringle
This is a really great game . It captures that great nostalgic feeling:)
This game is so cool!
the original creator of sonic robo blast 2 and sonic robo blast will be REALLY happy with that!
:D
goiabada
goiabada
real

Comments

Did you reference Knuckles' Chaotix with the use of 'isolated island'? Also please someone do a comparison to the original Earless is king Right next to Classic
SNick did say on the SRB1 Preview on YouTube that it would be like a last game for the 32X so may be

Dude this is... Wow. I want to see a Sonic Mania mod with Knothole Coast, City Escape, Crisis City, and Star Light Zone. Maybe I'll make it. Also does this work on chromebook?

This has been an issue with most compiled Clickteam Fusion applications ever since a new update with the development software in which the application triggers a false positive to some antivirus softwares. I have been in multiple discussions with other CTF developers who are experiencing the same issues. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Ok, but does it actually give you a virus, or is it just a false alarm and there's not actually a virus?

I love this game, the art is beautiful, the soundtrack BLOWS me away and I hope that Sonic Team Jr. will help on this project.

THIS IS A REMASTER OF THE OG SRB1, IT’S EXACTLY HOW SONIC TEAM JUNIOR COULD’VE MADE IT, AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Item information

Added by
SNick!
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.92 star(s) 12 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item