don't click here

Sonic Heights

General Information

Sonic Heights is an online multiplayer fangame that aims at making a Sonic MMO game out of Sonic Jump's original concept, mixed with traits from the original Genesis/Megadrive games! With many characters and each having their own special abilities, unique level layouts, and, most importantly, the online multiplayer! As you get more height on the level, other players can make you fall down, making your way up even harder. You can try to team up with some, or bring friends and get some height together! Obviously, this game is more aimed on the platforming side of Sonic more than the speed side. The visuals are all Genesis/Megadrive styled, except some elements such as the HUD or the whole menu, which are completely original and modern visuals! The engine was made from scratch and the game is being made both by a single person, so the development isn't the fastest, but I have a lot of ambition and ideas, and I hope this fangame will keep going for a long time!​

Join my Discord Server here:

Latest reviews

An interesting game, but it gets boring quickly. I played with my subscribers. I would like to diversify it with new levels, characters, mini-games.
Reactions: Craze
Craze
Craze
Thank you for the review! New content is coming soon.
This game shines when you're with other players, it's like a flock of chickens trying to find their way around. It's quite funny seeing players fall down or knocking them down too LOL.
The level was extremely confusing, I got lost and turned off the game because of that. Also unsure if a glitch or not but music would be nice. Another idea would be text chat, but I'm not sure how you'd moderate that.
Reactions: Craze
Craze
Craze
Thanks for the review! The level is pretty much still a test level at this point, I didn't bother too much with the level design yet. There is indeed no music, I don't have an original track so I didn't want to use an already existing music but i'm gonna have to go this way it seems like... i'm considering a text chat, also not sure how I would moderate it tho...
Reactions: Lolcat

Comments

Chrome says "virus detected" after downloading the game, and automatically cancelled the download, what is this???

Item information

Added by
Craze
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item