don't click here

Sonic Stranded Demo 3.2

General Information

Sonic faced many dangers before, but now, he will have to face a new one... hunger. In this 3D, Adventure-like game, Sonic will be stranded on a deserted island and it's up to him to build a settlement and find other castaways, who were prisoners on Egg Carrier before it crashed. And most important, survive. However, the island has keys to many mysteries, including origins of the original Phantom Ruby...

Sonic Stranded is a 3D Sonic fangame combining classic physics-based platforming with freedom of 3D movement from Adventure series and continue the ongoing storyline of the series in a new in brand new environments with fully animated 3D cutscenes.

This demo includes 2 completely new original stages which were never seen before, even in previous demos. Each stage ends with a thrilling boss fight.

You can play as 6 playable characters, including customizable character from Sonic Forces! You can choose one of 3 Wispons available in this demo! Can't decide which character to play? Play as a team up to 3 characters and switch between them on the fly like in Sonic Heroes.

WARNING KEYBOARD USERS! I forgot to set buttons for character switching for keyboard. I'm going to make a patch to fix that, but for now, remap L2 and R2 buttons in the launcher to whatever you find comfortable.

Gra dostępna w polskiej wersji językowej. Język można zmienić w ustawieniach gry.
main2.png
Reactions: Jerfer and Natio

Latest reviews

I want a video for the main theme because I love it!
Gnidel
amazing but a bit laggy though I also couldnt stop laughing when I saw "amy's eye sight" as a graphics quality also what the name of the song for the main menu because its amazing.
Hey Gnidel. I just wanted to say how much you've improved this game since I've last saw it in 2018. Its really fun and has really good ideas in it. Keep up the good work!

The only negative I can say is that rail grinding is a bit off and it still has the wonky presentation. But art wise it has improved dramatically.

Comments

I thought the last SLS demo I played showed promise, even if it needed a lot of tweaking, so I was excited to play this one. Unfortunately, both of its stages remind me of that ARK maze stage in Shadow the Hedgehog , and that is not a good thing.

The stages in past demos had their share of disorienting moments, but at least they gave ample opportunities to play with character abilities. With these stages, it's even easier to get lost, due to the repetitive terrain, and because of how angular it is, often speed isn't even useful.

I wish I could play enough of this to see more and find some positive things to say, and given how I felt about last demo, chances are that there are things that have improved, but I simply find these stages too dull and difficult to go track down all of the characters.

the music is amazing! I was wondering if I could get the names of them because they're are so good! and the gameplay is great!

Item information

Added by
Gnidel
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.25 star(s) 4 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Gnidel