don't click here

Sonic World DX - SAGE 2020 Demo

General Information

This fangame is an enchanced version of the original Sonic World made by modders of the original game, focusing on fine-tuning and enchancing the game instead of adding unnecessary features, with the goal being to make it an overall better experience.

Content:

This is a demo, so certain features of the game have been disabled, such as character modding, special stages, chao garden, superforms and characters apart from Sonic, Tails and Shadow.

There are a small selection of stages available for you to try out in the demo, including:
  • Green Hill

• Emerald Coast

• Green Forest

• Hang Castle

• Volcano Valley

• Love Garden

• Kingdom Valley

Customisation:

There are many ways to customise and enhance the game, be it by adding stage mods which bring new levels to the game, or theme mods which overhaul the menu and in-game interface, along with the music and sound effects. All of these features are explained in great depth with the included "Documentation.pdf" file in the game download, or available on our website.​

Stage modding has received a massive upgrade in this version, with key features like different layouts and music tracks for alternate missions, a brand new "encore" mission type, as well as customisable object models for key stage objects such as enemies, platforms and more!

Download
As the download is over 500mb, the link is held externally. Mirrors for the game will eventually be uploaded when possible for everyone to have a comfortable downloading experience.​

Latest reviews

Awesome!
For whatever reason my xbox controller wasnt working with the game (for example the game would say the jump button is A but in reality it's X), but I was able to fix that by reseting the controls. Other than that the game is great and its certainly geared towards completionists.
Reactions: GabiLikesCatz
T
Thrive
this happened to me on sonic generations how do you reset the controls
GabiLikesCatz
GabiLikesCatz
i have no idea
R
RCFDGAMEER
muidibertido
Fun and Interesting! Only downside is, for some reason, my Wired Xbox 360 controller (an Xbox 360 Pro Ex by PowerA) wasn't working and still isn't working.
No idea what the issue there is considering it works fine for other games.
R
rexgames157
same here
Mega Mixer
Mega Mixer
Maybe it was made to use PS4 controllers.

Comments

I've been playing this game a bit and I've really enjoyed it thus far. However, I'm encountering an error when trying to launch the game through Steam. The game crashes after a few seconds and gives a "memory access violation" error. I've already tried deleting save data, and launching the game normally works perfectly fine so I'm kind of at a loss here. Is there any way to launch the game from Steam or am I out of luck?

I've been playing this game a bit and I've really enjoyed it thus far. However, I'm encountering an error when trying to launch the game through Steam. The game crashes after a few seconds and gives a "memory access violation" error. I've already tried deleting save data, and launching the game normally works perfectly fine so I'm kind of at a loss here. Is there any way to launch the game from Steam or am I out of luck?
Maybe just can't open it through Steam, also.... why are you trying to open it from Steam?

I played the demo a few days ago and I noticed something that could be fixed. The button that lets Sonic bounce is the same button that controls his stomp. I think the developers should give the two abilities different buttons so it is easier to stomp without being thrown off by the bounce.

I have downloaded the demo and it is great. I love it! And I checked their Youtube channel and Amy is supposed to be in it. I like that she has a different move set and doesn't move very fast. My only problem with her is her animation for whenever she completes a zone. It looks cringy and I would appriciate it if the developers changed her animation. How about having her spin around and blow a kiss at the screen?

when i download the file on google drive or mediafire when its SUPER close to 1 gb it says file incomplete or forbidden. first it says network error then when i resume it the download say forbidden or file incomplete. please fix this.

Last edited:

Item information

Added by
SonicWorldDXTeam
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.25 star(s) 4 ratings

More in Fan Games

More from SonicWorldDXTeam