don't click here

Sonic Cascade

General Information

Sonic Cascade is a fan game inspired by games such as Sonic Rush and Sonic Unleashed. The main focus of the game is on action and adventure! #action #adventure #fangame

Join our discord server: https://discord.gg/Xh6qJgd
Reactions: xinconety

Comments

Hello,

i was trying to play this game, but either Windows Defender or my Anti-Virus Software Kaspersky Internet Security confuses it with a virus and deletes it immediately, whenever i try to unpack it.
Could you please put it in another file, which wouldn’t be confused with a virus?

Hello,

i was trying to play this game, but either Windows Defender or my Anti-Virus Software Kaspersky Internet Security confuses it with a virus and deletes it immediately, whenever i try to unpack it.
Could you please put it in another file, which wouldn’t be confused with a virus?

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll try pack it in a zip file as an alternative download in gamejolt.

Hello,

even me

Hello,

My computer can't run "Rar" files.

Item information

Added by
Temzy
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Temzy

Share this item