don't click here

Key Hunters DX - SAGE 2020 Demo

General Information

Welcome to Key Hunters DX!
A Re-imagined version of Sonic & Knuckles: Key Hunters!

This is the "definitive" version of Key Hunters that was set out to be done after the original game was completed.

Story:
Tails has been kidnapped.
This sets Sonic & Knuckles out on a quest to rescue Tails and find on their way what Eggman has been up to.

Download Link + Additional Info can be found on our site:
https://sites.google.com/view/sonic-project-twisted/homepage

Comments

It's an interesting concept but kind of hard to navigate at the moment. Beating a level goes back to the title screen and loses all my key mappings. There doesn't seem to be much point in having separate jump and special keys. There doesn't seem to be much point in having Sonic at all, if you can switch between the two characters at will and he can't climb walls. Sometimes the arrow would turn into a transparent red ring for a while. Some good effort was made at blending various zones together to make new environments with consistent color palettes.

Call me suprised, but I had some good time with your game. I don't like levels with collecting stuff on levels in Sonic, but this game is really interesting/

It's an interesting concept but kind of hard to navigate at the moment. Beating a level goes back to the title screen and loses all my key mappings. There doesn't seem to be much point in having separate jump and special keys. There doesn't seem to be much point in having Sonic at all, if you can switch between the two characters at will and he can't climb walls. Sometimes the arrow would turn into a transparent red ring for a while. Some good effort was made at blending various zones together to make new environments with consistent color palettes.
Appreciate the geniuene feedback here. The issue of why sonic is there gets brought up alot so we're looking into that.

As for the rest tho, The Arrow lasts for a short while, the Red Ring above your head acts as an Timer for when you can use it again and the Jump & Special keys are for having the Dropdash & Insta-Shield. As for the Key Bindings. Apologies, its exclusive to this demo since there is no options menu. So this was the next best solution.

Pretty nice but I gotta say it doesn't seem much different from the last release. New level design is pretty straightforward and pretty short for this demo ngl. I gotta say though, I do have a few issues with it. II wish it was possible to skip the intro stuff, add gamepad support and adjust the audio and SFX to be well balanced for gameplay.

Item information

Added by
Illias3000
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Illias3000

Share this item