don't click here

Sonic '95: Scrambled Eggs

General Information

No, we do not aim to make a better game than SEGA. No, we do not want to shame anyone who worked on the original games nor do we want to humiliate them or something of the likes.
For the sake of everyone, do not mention sentences like "Sega hire them!" or "This is the real Sonic 4".

THIS BUILD IS EXTREMELY UNSTABLE. THE FULL GLITCHFREE DEMO WILL HAVE APPROXIMATELY 8-10 HOURS OF DELAY.
Please, do not make a video on this version right now.

[huge technical difficulties.]

After all his successive defeats, Dr. Robotnik becomes extremely discouraged and decides to drop all of his future plans to destroy his unbeatable blue rival. He left his robots in the dust and stocked only a small amount of scrap pieces into his last base, near the Death Egg crash site.
A few months have passed after Sonic and Tails saved Angel Island. Robotnik still haven't shown any sign of his evil schemes, which eventually gets Sonic pretty bored. However, a new cute and mysterious foe is on the way to help their uncle complete what they started, and even fix up his best creation yet.

Make way for a brand new adventure, based on Sonic 4's both episodes! Accompanied by classic physics; A full basket of Easter Eggs; Entirely new bosses with a great sprite animation vibes; Loads of trophies and unlockable content; Pre-rendered cut-scenes alongside ingame ones, and much more!

Comments

Hey, I know you're still ironing the bugs out of the demo right now, but just wanted to give a few words of encouragement. I really like Sonic 95's aesthetic, its a mix of familiar and fresh. The sprite work and pre-rendered designs are really charming and have personality.

I hope you will continue to work on the game.

Hey, I know you're still ironing the bugs out of the demo right now, but just wanted to give a few words of encouragement. I really like Sonic 95's aesthetic, its a mix of familiar and fresh. The sprite work and pre-rendered designs are really charming and have personality.

I hope you will continue to work on the game.
Thank you so much!!

SEGA hire this is the true Sonic 4 Mania Mania Christian Whitehead Sonic has had a rocky transition into into fucking Big the Cat Spider-Man Spider-Man put in the time Spider-Man fuck I music for Spider-Man Trent Resin or did the soundtrack green eyes blue arms make them boys go *ring loss sound*

I know you warned about how build 1 is extremely unstable but I can't find the second build anywhere. So I played the build that game with this forum.

Gamepad support causes the game to slow down drastically, changing window size in the options always cause fatal errors, lower secret parts of the level aren't finished yet, trying to homing attack vs insta-shield make it difficult to perform the action you want to perform.

Aside from that, this looks astounding stylistically with lots of added detail to the level, title screen, menu, and Sonic himself.

Stop coloring my arms you monster hyper sonic must return bounce pads bounce pads edgy shadow this is basically just sonic 4 but 16 bit looks like robo blast remake flintheart glomgold the best sonic the hedgehog character super mario just kidding motobug just kidding luigi

Last edited:
where's build v2? you sayed in read me that update for v2 will be for september 4th, but i don't find it anywhere. i've searched "sonic 95 scrambled eggs build v2" but i don't find anything.

I am very disappointed in my past self. Can you add Tails and Knuckles in? Maybe the entire Mania cast...!

Item information

Added by
UsagiDood
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item