don't click here

Saga The Mouse SAGE 2020 Demo

General Information

saga_the_mouse_by_megaponyartx_ddyzr2m.png

THE MOUSE IS HERE!
That`s right and he`s running N rolling into SAGE 2020!

An orange robot named ROBO MOUSE used the key to reopen DANGERLAND, and it`s up to SAGA to stop this
evil madness!

TRAILER

IMAGES

1.png

2.png

3.png

saga_the_mouse_by_megaponyartx_ddzsofe-pre.png

Comments

Saga's a cute character, and I hope to see more from this game!

I will admit, though, I found the level design lacking. They're designed like roller coasters where you roll from one end of the stage to the other, and there's nothing that really stops you.

In Sonic the Hedgehog games, levels usually force you to face a momentum-based platforming challenge before letting you speed along a track, ending in a ramp that leads you to the next challenge. You don't HAVE to follow that formula, but it's a very good one to start out with, as you can layer different paths together for some really deep level design.

This game's graphics are sorta scratchy and basic, but the aesthetics still shine through. The way the beach area transitions into the cave area is really immersive and cool!

Basically, take some time to study Sonic's level design (as well as other games you like) and I'm sure this will be a more engaging experience.

Saga's a cute character, and I hope to see more from this game!

I will admit, though, I found the level design lacking. They're designed like roller coasters where you roll from one end of the stage to the other, and there's nothing that really stops you.

In Sonic the Hedgehog games, levels usually force you to face a momentum-based platforming challenge before letting you speed along a track, ending in a ramp that leads you to the next challenge. You don't HAVE to follow that formula, but it's a very good one to start out with, as you can layer different paths together for some really deep level design.

This game's graphics are sorta scratchy and basic, but the aesthetics still shine through. The way the beach area transitions into the cave area is really immersive and cool!

Basically, take some time to study Sonic's level design (as well as other games you like) and I'm sure this will be a more engaging experience.
Wow thanks! I was just testing out what this engine do.

Item information

Added by
GTFoxN6Y0899
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

More from GTFoxN6Y0899

Share this item