don't click here

Nyanroo The Supercat

General Information

WE ARE LIVE ON KICKSTARTER!

Support us on the link below

Nyanroo is a new platform game that pays homage to the 16-bit era.
Chosen by a magic cloth you must face a gang of evil dogs trying to conquer the world.
Gather different abilities with the help of the Power Yarns scattered through the world to slash and pounce your way through 14 stages and 7 amazing bosses.

STORY

A long time ago, the world was consumed by evil. To put an end to that, the gods themselves created a living magic cloth designed to give power to the one who wears it, the cloth searched for a warrior with a good heart, and with him they banished evil. With time... the legends gave birth to what we call today as superheroes!

But this story starts when the supervillain Iron Face and his pet dog Barkrow are about to defeat the current hero, Tornado Ted.

Seeing his imminent defeat Ted decides to sacrifice himself in order to defeat Iron Face.

Barkrow survives the attack, and swears revenge! Meanwhile, the living cloth chooses Nyanroo as the new hero!

Now, as Barkrow gathers together the most powerful dogs to aid him, Nyanroo must fight back and stop them from taking over the world!

Reactions: Israel Rodriguez

Comments

I liked this one a lot, though sometimes I had a hard time figuring out where to go. There were a lot of leaps of faith. I love the visual style, though. It has a cute, cartoony Genesis feel. I also liked the references in the opening.

I liked this one a lot, though sometimes I had a hard time figuring out where to go. There were a lot of leaps of faith. I love the visual style, though. It has a cute, cartoony Genesis feel. I also liked the references in the opening.
did you make a gameplay video? i would love to see gameplay to get some feedback

Item information

Added by
victorstk
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

Share this item