don't click here

Cosmic Boll (SAGE 2020 demo)

General Information

cosmicbollshot0001.png

Cosmic Boll is a beat 'em up largely based on the feel of Dragon Ball Advance Adventure and Treasure action games like Astro Boy Omega Factor for the Game Boy Advance. Have fun blasting ducks away.

The current build goes up to stage 1-5.

Default controls:
-Arrow keys: Movement
-A: Jump
-S: Normal attacks
-D: Special attacks
-W: Core Swap/Dash

Tips:
-Roll while dashing to boost
-Block attacks as they hit Bolinha to parry and deflect them
-Dashing can't phase elec hazards

Now that SAGE 2020 is over, I'll only upload new builds to the itch.io page: https://yoritoshi.itch.io/cosmic-boll

Note: This game and fellow entry Prototype N are getting false malware positives lately. This is a recurring issue with games developed in Clickteam Fusion and apparently there's no quick solution for it. Like it occasionaly trying to corrupt the source file wasn't enough!
Note 2: If the game runs very slowly and you've got a gamepad plugged in, try removing it and playing with keyboard. Yep, this is an issue regarding an extension used for controllers in the Sonic Worlds engine...

Comments

The game recently started getting flagged as malware for being made in Clickteam Fusion. The source file doesn't get flagged, but no matter how the .EXE is built it gets a false positive. It's a pain in the @$$.

The game recently started getting flagged as malware for being made in Clickteam Fusion. The source file doesn't get flagged, but no matter how the .EXE is built it gets a false positive. It's a pain in the @$$.
Ooh. Fun. Sorry that's happening. Sounds like a right irritation.

Regrettably I am unable to play this. As others above have mentioned, Windows 10 flags it as a virus, while WINE in Linux, can open it, but is unable to get past the first screen.

If this is anything like your build from last year, I'd highly recommend anyone who can play it to do so. Cosmic Boll was one of the most memorable games I played at SAGE 2019.

Item information

Added by
Hyper Emerson
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

More from Hyper Emerson

Share this item