don't click here

Linja vs. the Maneclowns

General Information

Linja vs. the Maneclowns is a 2D action platformer focused on speed and movement. It's designed with casual players, speedrunners and completionists in mind, so it can be enjoyed by any kind of player.

The game is still in development at the moment, feedback will be greatly appreciated! Once you've played through the game, you can head over to this form: https://forms.gle/HUmdSGXmQ2nZJFrm8

Default controls (They are fully customizable):
  • Movement: Arrow keys
  • Jump: V
  • Air dash: X
  • Dash through enemies: C
  • Shuriken throw: Z
  • Change equipped weapon: A, S
  • Look around: D
  • Pause/unpause: Enter
The game has gamepad support and is available to play in English and Spanish!

We are currently on the demo's second revision, minor bugs have been patched.
Thanks a lot to everyone for making us know how we can improve the game!

Linja Screenshot 1.png Linja Screenshot 2.png Linja Screenshot 3.png Linja Screenshot 4.png Linja Screenshot 5.png Linja Screenshot 6.png Linja Screenshot 7.png Linja Screenshot 8.png Linja Screenshot 9.png Linja Screenshot 10.png Linja Screenshot 11.png
Reactions: JuanMistery

Latest reviews

Fun and addictive!
Reactions: GJDZ
Very well animated, clowns are everyone's enemy, stylish UI, i liked the characters and bosses. floaty mechanics which kinda makes platforming forgiving. still really fun game with fun attacking styles. homing attack is my favourite! if the main characters had a little more shading to add depth, it would capture as if the characters are affected by lighting and such. great job for a first impression! keep it up!
Reactions: GJDZ
GJDZ
GJDZ
Thanks a lot, we are glad you are diggin' the style and game mechanics! And we sincerely appreciate your feedback, we'll make sure to keep it in mind!

Comments

This is a cute platformer. The controls feel "floaty," but in a good "cartoon ninja" game. It's quite tight. My only gripe is with the spikes. Instant death seems just a little too harsh. Otherwise, I like this one! The obscenely smooth animations are mesmerizing.

This is a cute platformer. The controls feel "floaty," but in a good "cartoon ninja" game. It's quite tight. My only gripe is with the spikes. Instant death seems just a little too harsh. Otherwise, I like this one! The obscenely smooth animations are mesmerizing.
Thanks so much! Difficulty overall might get a revision in the future, but we are glad you liked the game and stlye. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Item information

Added by
GJDZ
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

More from GJDZ

Share this item