don't click here

Axe Girl

General Information

Axe Girl is an action platformer where you play as Axela, a young lumberjack who lost her sawmill after a mysterious meteorite disaster. Help her rebuild it by collecting the 6 power cells she needs to run it again. Fight, run, and bounce your way through fearsome foes and perilous obstacles!

Features:
  • Classic combat focused platformer gameplay.
  • 6 unique levels.
  • 7 boss fights, all of which have their own boss themes.
  • 4 difficulty settings that can be changed at any time for added ax-essibility. (Haha, get it?)
  • Awesome soundtrack.
  • A speedrun timer, just in case you're in a hurry.
  • A talking tree.

Coming September 25th, 2020!
Reactions: SpiffyRuffleroni

Latest reviews

A fun, simple platformer with some simple yet cute pixelart. I was surprised when I heard voice acting, you don't hear that in games every day, so that was nice to hear. Though the tree's voice could use some work, but this is a short demo so I can't really complain at the moment. If you're reading this and want to give it a go, go ahead, you won't have any regrets I think.
Reactions: greenrami
This a great platforming experience. The game play is fun, but I really enjoyed the voice acting. Axe girl has such a good and fitting voice.
Reactions: greenrami

Comments

This one's pretty fun. I kinda wish the combat had a little more to it, though, like a basic combo system or a more detailed swing animation, but I played it through to the end. The boss fight was neat. I liked using the axe to pogo myself into the air.

Item information

Added by
greenrami
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

More from greenrami

Share this item