don't click here

Sonic Panic 2020 Demo

General Information

This game is meant to look and feel like the Genesis games as much as possible, with most inspiration coming from Sonic 2 and Sonic CD.

In the beginning there was chaos. From chaos came time and space. After failing to get the time stones and the chaos emeralds, Dr.Robotnik is after the space gems.

Using the space gems, Dr. Robotnik has set up teleporters all over the world in order to build his empire in a flash. To do so, he has recruited Fang the Sniper, who is searching temples around the world for more of the Space Gems.

Sonic has the new Buzzsaw ability! Press jump again while in the air to spin into a buzzsaw cutting enemies in half, stopping projectiles, and opening up secret paths.

Stages:
Panic Precipice Zone

Magnet Madness Zone

Forest Freeway Zone

Snowstorm Shuffle Zone

Starworld Zone

Underground Zone

Railroad Zone

Robotropolis Zone

Eggman Empire Zone

Aireal Aeolian Zone

Cosmic Crackers Zone

Techno Terror Zone

//Along with a few more secret zones//

//3D Special Stages//
Reactions: Jason Blue

Comments

Nice fangame, although I feel that the controls become somewhat heavy, especially when jumping, on the other hand, which details the special stage, it has brought back memories of the 2007 Sonic 4 fangame, I hope more from this game, it really makes me happy keep it active.

Okay I'm very confused, when I start the game, only two levels are selectable. How do I access the other levels?

Nice fangame, although I feel that the controls become somewhat heavy, especially when jumping, on the other hand, which details the special stage, it has brought back memories of the 2007 Sonic 4 fangame, I hope more from this game, it really makes me happy keep it active.
I'm transitioning to a new engine in order to remedy these issues once and for all. Stay tuned!

Okay I'm very confused, when I start the game, only two levels are selectable. How do I access the other levels?
Sorry for the confusion. In the trailer, I didn't make it clear that the trailer was for the game overall, not what I was going to be releasing in SAGE. Mainly I've been using it as a recruitment tool for possible composers by showing off some of the level ideas.

The second act seems okay, with its fire gimmicks, but the first act is pretty much a generic sonic layout claiming to be ice-themed. Give the player things to do that aren't just straightaways and endless loops.

Item information

Added by
Megaspit
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item