don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Chao Adventure

General Information

ca_thumb.png

Hi! This game has been cancelled since December 28, 2022! I just forgot to update the page... Heh.
Anyways, as of May 10, 2023, I'm working on a new game called Super Cat Tales: Bad Fur Day. It's like an evolution of this game, minus the gun recoil, and better abilities in music and art.
(This build used music from LittleBigPlanet from what I remembered. And the art for this wasn't very good. My new music can be found at nikoandtheworldmachine.bandcamp.com if you're curious.)

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ:
Charem is a paedophile who justifies fetish grooming kids.
Please watch
this video for more information. He is currently
making a showcase series for SAGE 2022 games, which could include this one.
I do not want him to play this game, however.
Please spread the video as I don't want this fucking paedophile to keep getting away with it.

To Charem:
Please do not play my fucking game. You are a fucking pervert.
I do not want to ever associate myself with pieces of shit like you and some others.
Fuck you. Do not play my fucking game ever.

This is a (short) demo of Chao Adventure, containing a tutorial and 2 extra mini-levels. (Although, with no story. We hereby sincerely apologize.)

Chao Adventure is a platformer where you play as a Chao (name not currently revealed), while utilizing gun recoil to get around stages.

Because this is a demo in an early point of the game's development, almost everything will differ in the final game, including the levels.

Anyways, have... fun? (unless you're Charem) We don't know.

0x54 0x48 0x45 0x20 0x43 0x48 0x41 0x4f 0x27 0x53 0x20 0x4e 0x41 0x4d 0x45 0x20 0x49 0x53 0x20 0x41 0x7a 0x75 0x72 0x65

Latest reviews

SAGE 22 - Sonic Fan Game 5 out of 69 - Chao Adventure
A really promising concept.

I can't really say much about this because it's a very short demo, besides the fact that I really like this concept of a Chao having their own game.
The demo showcased gives a really solid introduction to how this fan game will play, and I'm liking it.
The controls are solid and I really like using the weapon to make my jump go way higher. Levels designed around that along with enemies here and there could make this game very enjoyable to play through.

Keep up the good work!
Reactions: Vazazell
Nikostormkilla
Nikostormkilla
Thanks!

Comments

Good concept but the game itself really doesn't have enough content to warrant an entry. Needs more polish and more levels. Looking forward to it next year.

Item information

Added by
Nikostormkilla
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item