don't click here

BuKnight: The Order of The Golden Crest (v0.5)

This is a great game centered around an interesting character, I would love to learn more about her in the future. You did a great job at meshing together the eras you were aiming for. I do believe the enemies need a bit of work though, perhaps some nerfing to their AI, or as another reviewer suggested, giving the player some defensive moves.
The sound was amazing, both the music and the voice acting. I look forward to seeing where you take the finished game.
Reactions: The-Syreth-Clan
I can see what you're trying to accomplish here, but there are still a couple of things that I need to complain about. The game is quite unbalanced, enemies can shoot you off-screen which can lead to unfair deaths and hits. There's no real reward for defeating enemies, so the best thing to do is just avoid them since you will get hit anyway due to the enemy's aim. Also about the enemy's aim, it's quite hard to avoid getting hit by the enemy since their aim is nearly perfect and will get you unless if you're running. A recommendation I would add is some kind of defensive move to protect yourself against enemies. The least I can give this is a good rating since you have some great ideas but they need ironing out. Fix these problems and I bet you'll have something amazing here.
Reactions: The-Syreth-Clan