don't click here

Brooke Vs. World Doom

General Information

Note: this game is over the 500mb requirement and has a download link below.

Don't just fight your enemies, obliterate them!

Brooke Atomica, defender of pizza and master of oversized weaponry, takes on the challenge of ending a destructive band of evil corporations, set out to destroy the world city by city. With an arsenal of mighty weapons and agile platforming, embark on a crazy adventure and destroy every last baddie in your way.

This game is a work in progress, and has updates every few weeks! Here's everything this game has to offer so far:

• 3 playable levels
  • 7 insane weapons
  • 5 powerups and items
  • Hardcore mode for extra insanity
  • Full controller support (with 360° aiming)
  • Full mouse + keyboard support
  • A soundtrack composed by multiple artists
You can play this explosive game right now, just follow this link!
Reactions: SpiffyRuffleroni

Latest reviews

A charming 2.5D shooter with a vaporwave vibe to it. Animations could use some work and I feel like the dash could be utilized more, but besides that, it was a really enjoyable experience for me. Not much to say here, so keep it up.
  • Love
Reactions: SlyBalto
SlyBalto
SlyBalto
Whoa!! 5 stars!? Thank you so much! I'll be sure to work on the animations and I can design the levels to utilize the dash more too. I'm stoked that you really enjoyed the game, thanks for playing!

Comments

I played this on my stream.

The animations are kinda stiff and the environments kinda spacey, but I wasn't expecting a 2.5D platformer like this. It's quite charming, and I had a fun time. Might complete it, eventually.

I played this on my stream.

The animations are kinda stiff and the environments kinda spacey, but I wasn't expecting a 2.5D platformer like this. It's quite charming, and I had a fun time. Might complete it, eventually.
Thanks for giving the game a try! Gonna put more into the visuals down the line and spruce up some of those rougher parts of each level. I'm honored to have my game sit in the Would Finish Tier :emoji_pray:

I finished it myself and I had a pretty good time, but I did run into some issues.

When I go into the options menu I get stuck - selecting Save and Return just boots me right back to the same menu. I eventually figured out that Enter on the keyboard quits the menu properly, but with any other button it's borked. For reference, I used a DualShock 4 with DS4Windows.

Some of the game logic seems to be affected by the game's performance. Most notably, getting through this part was impossible for me with the default graphics settings because my jump height was too low to reach the switch. Lowering the quality settings increased the framerate along with my jump height.

Of course I understand this is in very early development so there's bound to be bugs. But I really did enjoy what I played!

Thank you so much for letting me know about these issues! The Options menu problem you found is one that I didn't even know about, since it works with my Xbox 360 controller, so I'll have to see if I can reproduce the same problem with my Dualshock 4 (and DS4 windows). Sorry about the performance issues!! Gotta figure out why those darn lights make the game run so slow haha. I'll also find a way to fix that problem where Brooke's jump height gets reduced upon lower framerate too. Thank you again for playing the game!

Item information

Added by
SlyBalto
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

More from SlyBalto

Share this item