don't click here

Annalynn (SAGE 2020 Demo)

i suck at it but i really like it
so basically its like pac man but cooler
Reactions: Cruise Elroy
This was one of the games I was most excited to play. As a retro gamer, I love everything about this game. You nailed the aesthetic you were going for! The music and even the font give this game that old school charm. If this game was in an arcade cabinet I could have easily assumed it originated from the same era as Pac-Man, Dig-Dug, Donkey Kong, or Mario Bros. I even love the names you gave to the enemies, they all having rhyming names and then there is Mike, an allusion to the enemies from Pac-Man. This game contains quite a few more allusions to classic gaming, which I will not spoil, but are greatly appreciated.

If you want to check this game out and you use Linux, I found that WINE can run it flawlessly.
3rd Original SAGE Game listed out of 77

A great concept for an arcade game. Reminds me of Pac-Man and Mappy, I also love the cute hats on the snakes. I know arcade games are supposed to be hard, but perhaps it's a bit too hard? I feel like the snakes just appear near me unfairly on the first level. But I don't know, that's probably just me. Otherwise, a great game and I'm looking forward to it's full release.
Last edited: