Suddenly, he found himself shattered... Although spaced, he felt restless, all fired up and determined...
63 Little Pieces is a puzzle game about the emotional journey of filling the void.
A game about loss and hopefully finding clarity.
WISHLIST OR EARLY ACCESS:
Itch.io | Twitter | IndieDB | LinkTree
DEMO Features 12 levels with 3 challenges each;
FULL GAME FEATURES:
- Shoot and tear down walls in order to build paths;
- Push and control several blocks at the same time;
- Unflatten the world through a 2.5D perspective or restrict your perception to a black & white point of view;
- Collect keys to open up what lies locked and shattered inside.
- Over 50 levels with Extra Challenges:
- Reach the goal in less moves as possible;
- Reach the goal with less destruction possible;
Will you find clarity?
KeyBoard & Mouse:
- Enter to start/pause;
- W, A, S, D or Arrow Keys to move;
- Aim with the Mouse;
- Use the LMB or Spacebar to shoot;
- Scroll wheel or Q, E to change perspectives;
- Start for start/pause;
- D-Pad or Left Joystick to move;
- Aim with the Right Joystick;
- Use R2 or A/X to shoot;
- L1 & R2 to change perpectives;
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- 2020 - Playstation Talents Prémios VI - Finalist;
- 2020 - Moshbit Awards - Most Awaited National Game - Nominee;
- 2021 - GDWC - Weekly Vote - Nominee;