don't click here

Fan Game Sonic Regress - Robotnik's Rampage

Dashboy Lazyhog

Lazy and silly.
Jul 23, 2018
So uhh, heya.
I'm Dashboy, or the person who created Toei Sonic v2 mod for Sonic Mania.
I had several project plans that have never seen the light of day, and I have this project remaining.

Sonic Regress - Robotnik's Rampage
The game takes place in the classic era, it doesn't aim to be a Sonic 4, just another Sonic and Tails adventure.

Powered by GMate (it's the only engine I could use), consists of having a similar gameplay to the 16-bit classics.

Story:
Another of Robotnik's plans has been prevented by the blue hero and his friends. Although they have restored peace, the evil Doctor is far from giving up... Looking at the Master Emerald data he collected before losing it, he twirled his moustache as he thought up another brilliant plan... Using the data, he realized he could try creating a Chaos Emerald prototype... to make sure his plans don't fall easily, he created two.
Being Master Emerald's data used, the prototype acts like a Chaos Emerald, making his machines more threatening.
Sonic and Tails with nothing to do, went for a ride on the Tornado, and they realize something familiar on an island, Death Egg under construction... both went to the island, but one of Robotnik's machines hit the Tornado and fell into a forest on the island, near a coast.It's now where a new adventure begins.

Details:
  • Knuckles will not make an appearance, he has no reason to get involved in game's story, he's on Angel Island.
  • Demo 1 Tails' sprites weren't made (actually yes, but I rejected the new sprite), but his palette was.
  • Demo 1 musics may be placeholders.

SAGE 2018 Demo 1:
Yeah,
planned to be shown on SAGE. Maybe just the first zone, maybe with the second zone.
And I don't guarantee that the first Demo will have bosses.​

Last edited: