don't click here

Fan Game Unlimited Trees' Sonic 1 - SAGE 2017 Demo

Chopp

a bit of a ghost
Aug 29, 2017
Hey, I have a x64 laptop with windows 10 and when i try both versions of ur exacuteable, this pops up: ycantiplay.png
please help me on this, also im getting this on the 1.1 rellase.
Sorry for bad gramer to.

Chopp

a bit of a ghost
Aug 29, 2017
no, thanks for the siggestion, il get back whith a srceenshot if it does.

Unlimited Trees

Going home
Aug 28, 2017
Space
FINAL DEMO VERSION DOWNLOAD
Here's the final version of the SAGE demo. Not that much different but it does add a few minor things.

Changelog:
-Debug Mode added by pressing 3 during Title Screen
-"PLAY MANIA FOR MY BOI BRAD" screen is moved to the Sound Test (in the CHOOSE A SOUNDTRACK menu) and can be seen by selecting sound 99
-Other secrets I forgot to add
-Maybe some other things I forgot

Unlimited Trees

Going home
Aug 28, 2017
Space
Epic double post.
So, I see people are not liking the Puyo section in EPZ. So, I wrote a guide on how to skip it, but it's in the Showcase, and the showcase's release won't be public until SAGE, and there are some explanations on how to find some secrets, so here is the guide: (I put it in a spoiler tag, for those who want to find it on their own)

-To skip the Puyo section in Egg Plant, first get to this section (Don't mind debug being enabled, I was just testing something):

Then, fall down, and you'll be here:

Once you're here, go left, and follow the path until you get here:

Keep going right until you spot this ring:

Jump down to the ring, and follow the secret path, and you'll eventually be taken straight to the boss fight. This is the only zone in which you can skip a special area. There's also another path you can take to skip, but I'll leave that up to you to find.

Anyways, another thing I'm not sure anyone noticed is the Beta OST and SAGE OST thing, so have a copy-paste:

In the game there are two different soundtracks. The SAGE 2017 ost which is comprised of obscure songs I found from various obscure games, and the Beta OST, which is the ROM hack's original soundtrack. You can choose which songs will play in the zones by entering the "CHOOSE A SOUNDTRACK" menu, going to the "CHOOSE A PLAYLIST" option, and changing it to "Beta OST". Then, go into a zone, and the track will be different.

Anyways, that is all. I'm hoping for this game to do well. See ya at SAGE.

Dolphman

Sprite resource designer.
Aug 29, 2017
Australia NSW
Gave it a try yesterday. Pretty fun, but not really a fan of the WASD control scheme. Doesn't feel right for a platformer.

Unlimited Trees

Going home
Aug 28, 2017
Space
Pretty fun, but not really a fan of the WASD control scheme.
Various people have complained about the WASD scheme. I honestly don't see how people could enjoy the arrow keys unless you're left handed. They're completely backwards and fuck up what all game controllers established