don't click here

Fan Game JO-Rush Classic

EX Beat

CAUTION: Raw LV.3's on wakeup
Oct 23, 2019

I've been experimenting with 3D recently, and I think I may use it for things related to the project. The game itself still remains 2D, but other things may utilize 3D models to some degree.

Reactions: Campers

Megamario141

Press Start Screen
Jul 11, 2020
I've got a Suggestion for Future Update of Sonic Project J:
-6 Sonic Characters: Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Cream, Vector and Silver
-6 Stages: Twinkle Park, Launch Base, Radical Highway, Toy Kingdom, Marina Madness and Kingdom Valley

SJWebsterArt

It's that one guy.
Jun 12, 2020
UK
This is a very buff boi Sonic, moreso than Boom Knuckles, and I don't know how to handle that.

Campers

Green Hill Zone
Mar 29, 2020
View attachment 5005
A quick look at the main menu. Some things are subject to change in the future.
Kinda Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo style :3
I actually like the artstyle, but the colors, they look so bland and cool down the character edgy personalities. Maybe darkening more their shadows and darker colors could be a good idea, check it out.

EX Beat

Oct 23, 2019
Kinda Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo style :3
I actually like the artstyle, but the colors, they look so bland and cool down the character edgy personalities. Maybe darkening more their shadows and darker colors could be a good idea, check it out.
View attachment 5659
You know what, that's actually a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: Campers

EX Beat

Oct 23, 2019
Hey guys. Been a minute since I posted any updates to the project here. A lot has happened since I last posted. I decided that I’m gonna make an effort to upload updates to this platform again starting now.

Within the new build of the game, we have a version of Sonic nearing completion, with Tails not too far behind.

https://gamejolt.com/p/short-combo-video-showing-a-more-finalized-version-of-sonic-s-move-wv9wdwek

Here is also a screenshot taken from the trailer that I’m animating for the game. The games final title and full concept will be revealed there.

Really sorry for the lack of updates here guys. If you want to be caught up on what’s been happening, the Games page is here: https://gamejolt.com/games/sonicprojectj/426268

Reactions: jtn00b

EX Beat

Oct 23, 2019
The first completely original piece for this game. This is a boss theme called "EX Nightmare", and it plays during the fight against an old rival, who has some new tricks up his sleeves.

Attachments

EX Beat

Oct 23, 2019
Been caught up with midterms and other projects, so updates have been a bit slow. Here's a preview of the song used for a stage I plan to show off in the future. The stage will feature a cameo by a certain mongoose, with a remix from the legendary Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Attachments

EX Beat

Oct 23, 2019

Attack Cancels (AC) are an important tool in every character's arsenal. AC's can be used to extend combos, mix-up your opponent, or make unsafe moves safe.