don't click here

Bumper 2019 - GT Physics 2019 Unity

Greedy_Raider

Marble Zone
Sep 7, 2018
pkouruu4 copy.PNG

Well as many people were asking me for a 2019 version on Bumper , I decided to go the extra mile and actually fix the problems with the collisions on the original Bumper. This version is the same old bumper but fully ported into 2019 version of Unity, and using part of the GT physics changes to avoid crazy ground collisions and sudden ejection of the player.

It's not perfect , but as a starting ground for you to make your own thing and learn it's amazing. I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Google Drive Download

TheEternalSamurai

Green Hill Zone
May 16, 2020
Just played the test stage, and it plays really well! Gr8 job!
I was wondering if there is a way to manually rotate the camera.
Also, is there a way to cancel a spin dash while in the middle of a spin dash?

Last edited:

PedroCalderoni

Press Start Screen
Mar 29, 2021
Just played the test stage, and it plays really well! Gr8 job!
I was wondering if there is a way to manually rotate the camera.
Also, is there a way to cancel a spin dash while in the middle of a spin dash?
i found a way to control the camera, if you are in game and press the pause button and go to settings, the sensivity x and y are 0, wich doesn't move the camera at all, you can change in game or go to the UI in the Player Object, open the "settings" and in the sensivity X and Y inspector, you change the value to 1 or change the min to 1

dr0vvned

Press Start Screen
Jun 5, 2021
i found a way to control the camera, if you are in game and press the pause button and go to settings, the sensivity x and y are 0, wich doesn't move the camera at all, you can change in game or go to the UI in the Player Object, open the "settings" and in the sensivity X and Y inspector, you change the value to 1 or change the min to 1
i`ve opened it in unity, but I can`t do anything, camera stays still and animations don`t work. The entire project is messed up