don't click here

Any Good 16x16 genesis tile templates??

Coderman64

Sound Test
Oct 2, 2019
coderman64.github.io
You might want to be more specific than this. If you mean level tiles for Sonic the Hedgehog, those are available on other websites (like Spriter's resource). Other genesis games come in a variety of styles and types. If you want tiles that don't come with any of the possible legal issues, opengameart.org has a lot of tiles for all types of games. These can easily be changed to be genesis-compatible with a little genesis hardware knowledge and good image editing software (GIMP would work).

MoozOfDoomz

Press Start Screen
Sep 13, 2020
You might want to be more specific than this. If you mean level tiles for Sonic the Hedgehog, those are available on other websites (like Spriter's resource). Other genesis games come in a variety of styles and types. If you want tiles that don't come with any of the possible legal issues, opengameart.org has a lot of tiles for all types of games. These can easily be changed to be genesis-compatible with a little genesis hardware knowledge and good image editing software (GIMP would work).
Ahh thanks, my bad. Wanted a template similar to this but for 16x16 tiles, i just ended up making my own.