don't click here

Fan Game Sonic & Knuckles: Key Hunters

Should i make an Definitive version once SAGE 2018 is over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illias3000

Cosmorb
Sep 5, 2017

Welcome to Sonic & Knuckles: Key Hunters

The only fangame that ever would combine the entire idea of Sonic Labyrinth & The Emerald Hunting stages & Find the lost Chao mission from SA2

Story:
Tails has been kidnapped. So Sonic & Knuckles set out on a journey to rescue him.
And along the way, they also need to find out what Dr Robotnik is up to

Credits:
Ingame

Screenshots:

Trailers:

Downloads:
https://sites.google.com/view/sonic-project-twisted/homepage/downloads

(Yea, Key Hunters has its own Website now :v)

Last edited:

Prancer

some guy
Jan 29, 2018
somewhere
First of all, THANK YOU for not having Sonic Adventure 2's key radar, because that thing is garbage. Everything else about the game fits well too, the graphics are great, the levels are fun, and the music is pretty catchy(even if it's from other Sonic games, I personally don't care where music comes from in games). And on top of ALL that, the overall concept of the game is something I haven't seen many modern sonic games implement. 10/10 in my book.

Reactions: Illias3000

Illias3000

Cosmorb
Sep 5, 2017
First of all, THANK YOU for not having Sonic Adventure 2's key radar, because that thing is garbage. Everything else about the game fits well too, the graphics are great, the levels are fun, and the music is pretty catchy(even if it's from other Sonic games, I personally don't care where music comes from in games). And on top of ALL that, the overall concept of the game is something I haven't seen many modern sonic games implement. 10/10 in my book.
Thnx, i wouldnt call this a 10/10 myself tbh but this does put a smile on my face:emoji_smile:

sonicultime

Green Hill Zone
May 29, 2018
Thank you very much because first of all we never have fun like his me and my brother that give me my share of nostalgia trailer make me want to download this game music is really cool and the graphics also play mode are really cool all the game is cool re doing this kind of games please its will be really cool
:emoji_smile::emoji_thumbsup:

Illias3000

Cosmorb
Sep 5, 2017
Thank you very much because first of all we never have fun like his me and my brother that give me my share of nostalgia trailer make me want to download this game music is really cool and the graphics also play mode are really cool all the game is cool re doing this kind of games please its will be really cool
:emoji_smile::emoji_thumbsup:
Thnx, glad you enjoyed it =D

sonicultime

Green Hill Zone
May 29, 2018
your games is featured in the amateur video expo expo 2018 Bravo I knew it would be a good game continues as his :emoji_grinning::emoji_ok_hand:

Reactions: Illias3000

Illias3000

Cosmorb
Sep 5, 2017
Update: For those who were unaware, this game is finished and won't be updated anymore.
(It originally was going to have a 2.0 update before completly shutting off the project. But due to hard drive issues, it could not be completed)