don't click here

Game Yan's World

InstantSonic

Green Hill Zone
Apr 27, 2017
Some really cool design work you have going here, all very inspired. I really like the Virtualboy feel. I wish this could be on the 3DS to at least give it that Virtualboy "depth" effect.

Radishcal, dude.

Sadsaltan

What time is it?
Sep 18, 2017
Ukraine
Wow! Beautiful red world. Vegetable is main character! And cool gameplay. It's a very intresting game! It's amazing work!

Silent DrawCrab

Sonic Cream
Aug 22, 2017
Only a madman would make a game based on a failed Nintendo console. You make it work though, cute characters and nice looking gameplay.

Reactions: Jass

Heraga

Green Hill Zone
Aug 13, 2017
E
In a bit of a different note, here's a small look at some of the wacky and zany objects you'll encounter in the game!

These three objects were finished within the last month, but their inclusion in context to the game itself has not be shown due to a few surprises in store.

Additionally, two more music tracks for the game were revealed
Menu 1
Menu 2
These two tracks play in the games menu and its variants.

While gameplay updates will be a bit slower for a while, additional stuff in other aspects of the game will continue to be shown.

Heraga

Green Hill Zone
Aug 13, 2017
E
Looking amazing, dude! Just a bit of nitpicking if I may... The tree and the bushes on the left are not casting any shadows.

Yep, the left bush has a shadow that was added a tad bit after I posted this. The tree would be a tad bit more of an issue due to the limited color palette and having to reanimate both things, but I could see what can be done. Thanks!

Oh yeah by the way composer BAYCUN (composer of Yo Noid II: Enter The Void) has contributed eight tracks of the 34 track ost. Below is a track they posted a few days ago. Enjoy!!
Options

TorchicZK16

Green Hill Zone
Jan 29, 2018
Translated with google: It looks amazing in all aspects but I only have a small complaint the color virtual guy makes my head hurts. But anyway I want to play it:emoji_thumbsup: