Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan Great Lange
    Quick question: on Sonic Retro, no matter what I do, it won't let me...do, anything. I followed the steps to become a member, but nothing happened. What do I do?
    1. Kono Mike da
      Kono Mike da
      I think I can answer that!
      After you write your validation thingamabob, you just have to wait for a while. Then you’ll be given 20 “trial member” posts.
      I had to wait for about three days, I think.
      Jun 19, 2018 at 11:45 PM
    2. HyperSonic Fan
      HyperSonic Fan
      But where do I write that thingamabob?
      Jun 20, 2018 at 6:26 AM
    3. HyperSonic Fan
      HyperSonic Fan
      K, so it turns out, I made a validation post in February. But it's been FOUR months since then.
      Jun 20, 2018 at 6:40 AM
  2. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan
    Green Hill's looking a lot more like Forces Hill right now
  3. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan
    Help needed with spriting for Hyper's Quest 2. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan
    Hyper's Quest 2 goes well ✌
    1. PM13 likes this.
  5. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan
    I decided not to cancel HQ2. I ended it because I thought the harassment would stop, but then I remembered those who DID like it, and...
    1. Super Dirpy Fox likes this.
  6. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan
    Is Hyper's Quest 2 really worth playing through? Tell me, but please don't be rude.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Super Dirpy Fox
      Super Dirpy Fox
      Nah no fan game is a mistake. It's the same case as Sonic and Ashuro. Some people are going to be OK with it and some will be mean about it. That's the way things go. But no, your fan game is not a mistake
      Jun 9, 2018
    3. YB-san
      YB-san
      You're work is what it is: it's your's. Have more pride in your work! If you see it as a mistake, then why did you end up making it?
      Jun 9, 2018
      Super Dirpy Fox likes this.
    4. HyperSonic Fan
      HyperSonic Fan
      YB-san: Because I enjoyed doing it...and because I thought it would take people's minds off of Hyper's Quest Mystic Warp
      Jun 9, 2018
  7. HyperSonic Fan
    Be absolutely honest with me (no flattery, please).
    Is Hyper's Quest 2 a mistake?
  8. BaconEgg
    BaconEgg Great Lange
    Are you the same Lange that worked on Sonic Worlds?
    1. Great Lange
      Great Lange
      I did indeed make some contributions to Sonic Worlds.
      Jun 8, 2018
    2. BaconEgg
      BaconEgg
      If you worked on it there is a chance you could help me. I need to know where in the code I can find “ on loop destroyevent”. Do you have a general idea of where that’d be? Btw, that’s the loop that causes the player to bounce up after destroying an enemy.
      Jun 9, 2018
    3. BaconEgg
      BaconEgg
      Never mind I found it
      Jun 10, 2018
  9. HyperSonic Fan
    I don't mean to bug anyone, but when can we start submitting SAGE 2018 projects? I'm getting antsy and I'm pretty sure some others are in the same boat.
    1. Great Lange
      Great Lange
      The submission window will be announced, don't worry. Just follow us here or Sonic Retro, there will be plenty of time.
      May 23, 2018
      HyperSonic Fan and Trevguy like this.
    2. HyperSonic Fan
      HyperSonic Fan
      Will do!
      May 24, 2018
  10. Zenron
    Zenron
    hello peopl why is forums dead?
  11. Zenron
    Zenron
    hello people, i got somthing new i might make soon,
  12. FoxCordova17
    FoxCordova17 Zenron
    Hey Zenron! Want to talk about Sonic fangames with me? My team's in search of more C# programming help for our Unity 3D game engine.
    1. Zenron likes this.
    2. Zenron
      Zenron
      I don'tknow any c# programming <:(
      May 18, 2018
  13. Zenron
    Zenron
    hello people sorry for not talking, i been away looks like this site is dead and never will revive
    1. Ace Keyon
      Ace Keyon
      There's still some left
      May 11, 2018
      Zenron likes this.
  14. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan
    Does anyone know when we can start submitting our SAGE projects? I'm gettin' antsy.
  15. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan
    Finally! After exporting and reexporting the game files at least 5 times, I'm ready for SAGE.
  16. Zenron
  17. Zenron
    Zenron
    good morning everyone, how are you all?, i wonder what i can do today?
  18. Zenron
    Zenron
    HELLO everyone!!, I am new< and i am excited to see what there is to do!
    1. Valeev
      Valeev
      Welcome!
      Apr 4, 2018
      Zenron likes this.
  19. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan
    The Hyper's Quest 2 demo is almost ready! SAGE Expo 2018 is almost here! Anyone know what that means? :3
  20. HyperSonic Fan
    HyperSonic Fan