Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

New Showcase Reviews

1. Super Dirpy Fox
    4/5,
    "Pretty good, yet some things were odd..."
    First off... well... the first few levels themed around the YouTubers were good but the backgrounds looked bad. I will say I've seen worse though.Forces Green Hill was pretty good too except when I fell and died I noticed that it repeated.... View Full Review
  2. Miles Prower
    5/5,
    "Amazing Fan Game!"
    Why Isn't This Just Amazing! Its One Of The Best Classic Sonic Fan Games Ever Made! Amazing Work! View Full Review
  3. Clouder
    3/5,
    ""meh.""
    This game felt very DIMPS-y to me, to the point where it's pretty much just a Sonic Rush fangame with Advance sprites. Wayyyyyyyyyyy too many dash pads which often catapult you into an enemy. Level tiles are very nice but they clash with the... View Full Review